||Grade I - X
|Weekdays Monday - Friday
||8:30am to 12:30pm
||8:30am to 3:30pm
|1st and 3rd Saturday of Every Month
||8:30am to 12:30pm
- No party frocks with sequence and beads.
- No draw - strings on clothes.
- No party shoes with high heels only comfortable shoes with Velcro.
- No over-sized ill fitting dresses and trousers to be worn.
- No sticker bindis and unnecessary hair accessories to be worn
- No dangling earrings (only small studs).
- No chains, anklets, bangles and bracelets to be worn.
- No Mehendi or Tattoo.
- Pupils should be punctual and regular.
- All pupils should be neat, clean and tidy.
- Parent's co-operation is an essential part of running an efficient educational
institution. Parents are earnestly requested to ensure that their children/wards are
regular, punctual and disciplined.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to sign the diaries everyday. Report cards should
be collected and returned on the specified dates. Regular follow-up of their child’s
academic progress should be done with the Parents.
Note for Parents :
- If Parents are found involving themselves directly or indirectly with the
administration of the school, the school reserves the right to remove the names
of their children from the rolls of the school..
School Bus/Transport Guidelines
- Pre-nursery and Junior-I classes are completed by 12:45pm. Respective class teachers and
support staff escort the children to the school bus by 12:50pm. Pre Primary students do not
have classes on Saturday.
- Grade-I to Grade-X students classes are completed by 3.30pm. School pupil leader’s escort
the children to the school bus 3.40pm.
- Pickup/drop points for every route are mapped at the beginning of the academic year and
the same is informed to the students and parents during registration for transportation.
- All parents are requested to be present at the pickup/drop points 5 minutes prior to
departure and arrival times.
- Bus routes are tightly programmed in order to get the children and teachers to school on
time. The buses WILL NOT wait for late comers either at the pickup/drop points.
- Students have to make their own transport arrangements if they wish to participate
in after school activities and remedial classes.
- Should there be any change in assigned personnel for pickup/drop of students from their
respective points, the same needs to be informed through the school diary of the student or
to the transport supervisor.
- Any change in bus route, pick up/drop point or mode of transport, by the students, even
for a day, needs to be notified to the school authorities in writing, by parent/authorized
- Bus timings/routes may periodically change in order to increase efficiency of travel time or
to accommodate new students.
- Buses cannot provide door-to-door service, as students should not spend unwarranted time
commuting to and from school.
- Treat the school bus and equipment with care and respect.
- Obey the rules and regulations set forth by the school during transfers.
- Keep the aisles clear of books, band instruments, etc.
- Remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Refrain from conduct that diverts a driver’s attention from his primary job
endangering the safety of other staff and students.
- Refrain from extending their head, arms or any other body part out of the windows or
doors of the school bus for safety reasons.
- Should not use Laptops, MP3 players, IPod etc.,
- Transport Safety Committee consisting of Teachers, staff, high school students and Parents
will monitor and report any incidents during transit. Refer to Transport Safety Committee
Guidelines for roles and responsibilities assigned to members.
- Poor behavior, disobeying the instructions of staff members on the bus, causing danger to
self or to other students may lead to withdrawal of the transport privilege on the school bus.
- The annual fee may be split into 3 instalments, for the convenience of the
parents, and are due in May, September and January. Fee should be paid
on or before 10th of the month specified.
- In the event of late payment of fee. Rs. 150/- per day will be charged on
fee paid after the due date.
- Bus timings/routes may be periodically changed to help students reach
quicker or to accommodate new students. Buses cannot provide door-todoor
service, as students should not spend unwarranted time commuting
to and from school.
- Students are expected to maintain proper decorum on the bus, failing
which, penalties, including exclusion from the bus service, will apply.
- Active engagement with learning.
- Conceptual understanding rather than rote learning.
Policy for Late Comers & Leave Of Absence
- Attendance is compulsory on the first and last working day every term.
Students should not be absent before the close and beginning of the
term. Parents are requested not to extend vacations for any reason.
Reason for absence from school must be stated and duly signed by the
parent in the leave record provided in the diary.